Index Of Avatar: The Last Airbender
If you love watching stories about ancient traditions, victories, and action-adventure, you would surely love watching Avatar: The Last Airbender. Avatar: The Last Airbender is an American animated series that was released in 2005. The series deals with themes such as honesty, principles, responsibilities using magic, and skills.
The plotline in brief
The plot of this series revolves around a young boy who has the magic power to alter the natural elements. One day he wakes up after a hundred-year hibernation. His duty or aim now is to save the world from destruction using his magical powers.
The beauty of this series is it is appealing to both adults and children alike. It is entertaining to the core and you will get addicted to it once you start watching it. The series is half American and half anime. These both blend to give a great hybrid. It is one of the best anime series to watch when you are bored. Apart from just American, the series also shows the culture of South Asia, East Asia, Western, and many other cultures. This heroic action-adventure story would sure give you a great feeling of entertainment.
Now, let’s look at the recap of its episodes, main characters, and series details.
Avatar: The Last Airbender Series Details
- Genre: Action, Animation, Adventure
- Total Seasons: 3 Seasons
- Total Episodes: 61 Episodes
- Written By: Michael Dante DiMartino, Bryan Konietzko, Aaron Ehasz, Dante Basco
- Directed By: M. Night Shyamalan
- Running Period: 2005-2008
- IMDb Rating: 9.2/10
Available in Platforms: Netflix, Amazon Prime, CBS, MSN, Nick AU, iTunes, YouTube.
Main Characters in the series
- Toph Beifong
- Uncle Iroh
- Admiral Zhao
- Ty Lee
- Lord Ozai
- Princess Yue
Index Of Avatar: The Last Airbender (All Seasons)
Avatar: The Last Airbender – Season 1 – Episodes List
- Chapter One: The Boy in the Iceberg
- Chapter Two: The Avatar Returns
- Chapter Three: The Southern Air Temple
- Chapter Four: The Warriors of Kyoshi
- Chapter Five: The King of Omashu
- Chapter Six: Imprisoned
- Chapter Seven: The Spirit World (Winter Solstice, Part 1)
- Chapter Eight: Avatar Roku (Winter Solstice, Part 2)
- Chapter Nine: The Waterbending Scroll
- Chapter Ten: Jet
- Chapter Eleven: The Great Divide
- Chapter Twelve: The Storm
- Chapter Thirteen: The Blue Spirit
- Chapter Fourteen: The Fortuneteller
- Chapter Fifteen: Bato of the Water Tribe
- Chapter Sixteen: The Deserter
- Chapter Seventeen: The Northern Air Temple
- Chapter Eighteen: The Waterbending Master
- Chapter Nineteen: The Siege of the North Part 1
- Chapter Twenty: The Siege of the North Part 2
Avatar: The Last Airbender – Season 1 – Summary
The series starts with Aang traveling along with Katara and Sokka to the water tribe in the North. Aang aspires to learn the water bending art and also improve and enhance his skills in water bending, which is why he is going there. Another aim of Aang is to defeat the Fire Nation. Just like Aang Prince Zuko also wants to pursue the same goal.
If you didn’t know who is Prince Zuko, he is the exiled and deported son of King of Fire Lord Ozai. Taking help from his uncle Iron, he chases Aang and his group, hoping that he would conquer Avatar. He does all this to earn respect, pride, and honor from society so that he can get back to his old position in society and become the undisputed king.
Apart from Prince Zuko and Uncle Iron, Zhao- a fire nation Admiral is also chasing Aang and the other two people with him. Zhao is looking for Aang because he wants to gain validation from Lord Ozai to get his favors. The story takes a twist when the northern water tribe is attacked by the Navy. The moon spirit is killed by Zhao and the princess of the tribe Yue is sacrificing her life just so she can bring it back to life again. Aang will escape from his enemies and drive them away at the end of the first season.
Avatar: The Last Airbender – Season 2 – Episodes List
- Chapter One: The Avatar State
- Chapter Two: The Cave of Two Lovers
- Chapter Three: Return to Omashu
- Chapter Four: The Swamp
- Chapter Five: Avatar Day
- Chapter Six: The Blind Bandit
- Chapter Seven: Zuko Alone
- Chapter Eight: The Chase
- Chapter Nine: Bitter Work
- Chapter Ten: The Library
- Chapter Eleven: The Desert
- Chapter Twelve: The Serpent’s Pass
- Chapter Thirteen: The Drill
- Chapter Fourteen: City of Walls and Secrets
- Chapter Fifteen: The Tales of Ba Sing Se
- Chapter Sixteen: Appa’s Lost Days
- Chapter Seventeen: Lake Laogai
- Chapter Eighteen: The Earth King
- Chapter Nineteen: The Guru
- Chapter Twenty: The Crossroads of Destiny
Avatar: The Last Airbender – Season 2 – Summary
If you are wondering why Aang is struggling so much, it is because he has set his goal to improve and enhance his skills. In season 2 Aang’s goal is to learn your earth bending. For this, he gets training from Toph Beifong. Toph Beifong is a master in earth bending. But the drawback is he is blind. Toph teaches everything about earth bending to Aang.
Zuko and Iron are now fugitives who are roaming around after being exiled. They stay in the Earth Kingdom for a while. Aang along with his group is traveling to Ba Sing Se, where Zuko and Iron are also staying now. Aang is traveling there to get the support of the Earth kingdom to destroy the fire kingdom. They plan to attack Fire Nation at a specific time during the solar eclipse which will arrive in a while. This is done because the fire benders will lose their power during the period of the solar eclipse. This would provide the advantage of succeeding in the battle.
A Coup d’etat is triggered by Azula which will result in the place coming under the control of Fire Nation. Zuko will take his sister’s side and Aang will be wounded brutally by Azula. Katara will help Aang to get him back to his good health.
Avatar: The Last Airbender – Season 3 – Episodes List
- Chapter One: The Awakening
- Chapter Two: The Headband
- Chapter Three: The Painted Lady
- Chapter Four: Sokka’s Master
- Chapter Five: The Beach
- Chapter Six: The Avatar and the Fire Lord
- Chapter Seven: The Runaway
- Chapter Eight: The Puppetmaster
- Chapter Nine: Nightmares and Daydreams
- Chapter Ten: The Day of Black Sun, Part 1: The Invasion
- Chapter Eleven: The Day of Black Sun, Part 2: The Eclipse
- Chapter Twelve: The Western Air Temple
- Chapter Thirteen: The Firebending Masters
- Chapter Fourteen: The Boiling Rock, Part 1
- Chapter Fifteen: The Boiling Rock, Part 2
- Chapter Sixteen: The Southern Raiders
- Chapter Seventeen: The Ember Island Players
- Chapter Eighteen: Sozin’s Comet, Part 1: The Phoenix King
- Chapter Nineteen: Sozin’s Comet, Part 2: The Old Masters
- Chapter Twenty: Sozin’s Comet, Part 3: Into the Inferno
- Chapter Twenty-One: Sozin’s Comet, Part 4: Avatar Aang
Avatar: The Last Airbender – Season 3 – Summary
In season three of Avatar: The Last Airbender, you can see the conclusion to the first two seasons. In this season, the Fire Nation capital is finally captured by Aang and his group to destroy the Fire Nation. This is done during the time the solar eclipse occurs. They Retreat due to unexpected situations. Zuko will abandon the Fire Nation and join Aang and his group to teach fire bending skills to Aang.
Since he was a kid Aang has been brought up by monks. Therefore, he knows how to respect the monks and act in a disciplined way. So, he knows he would have to kill Ozai to end the war. After Sozin’s Comet return Aang involves in a major fight with Ozai and makes uses of his Avatar Powers to siphon fire bending skills of Ozai from him.
Ba Sing Se is freed by Aang’s friends during the battle. They also destroy Fire Nation and capture Azula. This is a victory sign for them. Now Zuko will become the new king and the war finally comes to an ultimate end.
Remarkable character development and action sequences have made Avatar: The Last Airbender a finest anime series ever. If you loved watching this anime series, you should sure watch The Blood of Zeus, one of the recent popular anime series. It is streaming on Netflix and has been on the Top 10 list in Netflix for a long time.
- Index of The Umbrella Academy
- Index of Dark
- Index of 13 Reasons Why
- Index of Sex Education
- Index of Two and a Half Men
- Index of Supergirl
- Index of Deadpool
- Index of the 100
- Index of The Vampire Diaries
- Index of Fear the Walking Dead
- Index Of Spiderman
- Index of Big Bang Theory
- Index of Gifted
- Index of Riverdale
- Index of Into the Badlands
- Index of Killing Eve
- Index of Shadowhunters
- Index of One Punch Man
- Index of Black Mirror
- Index of Silicon Valley
- Index of Shameless
- Index of Mad Men
- Index of Pretty Little Liars
- Index of The Haunting of Hill House
- Index of Krypton
- Index of Doctor Who
- Index of Narcos
- Index of Suits
- Index of You
- Index of Legends of Tomorrow
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About The Last Airbender Season 1 To Season 3
There are three seasons in this anime series.
The first season of Avatar: The Last Airbender was released in 2005, February.
Avatar: The Last Airbender has up to 61 episodes in total.
This anime series is streamed on platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, CBS, MSN, iTunes, and Nick AU.
Why was “Avatar: The Last Airbender” cancelled?
If you have loved watching this animated show, you’d be disappointed to know that the show was taken off and cancelled off of Netflix. Although there hasn’t been much disclosed about the cancellation, it is believed that the primary reason behind it was due to creative differences.
What did Aang die of?
Aang reportedly died at the age of 60 due to natural causes, as the theories suggest. For someone who was stuck in an iceberg for over a century in the Avatar state, it likely weakened his body and state of mind, leading to the final cause of his death.
Did Korra end the Avatar cycle?
Although quite a few misconceptions are surrounding this suggesting that Korra was the one who ended the Avatar cycle, that wasn’t the case at all. It was Unalaq and Vaatu who ended the Avatar cycle, which began with Wan. Alternatively, it was Korra who started a new Avatar cycle when she re-fused with Raava.
Who was the strongest Avatar?
Although this is quite a subjective opinion, generally people claimed that Ryoshi was the most ruthless of them all. However, Roku was designated as the wisest of them all, so there has been a constant battle between the two trying to figure out who was the strongest. While Aang had the most balanced personality, Korra had the best raw talent, so at this point, and the choice is all subjective.
Who did Zuko marry?
Mai has been Zuko’s romantic interest in the show from the get-go. If you are yet to watch the show, Mai is one of Azula’s friends, who go out on a hunt for Zuko and Iroh. Once Zuko can bring down Aang is when he and Mai finally get together into a proper relationship.
- Index of Chernobyl
- Index of Money Heist
- Index of Breaking Bad
- Index of Constantine
- Index of Lucifer
- Index of Avenger’s Endgame
- Index of Peaky Blinders
- Index of Genius
- Index of How I Met Your Mother
- Index of Prison Break
- Index of House M.D
- Index of House Of Cards
- Index of Supernatural
- Index of Doom Patrol
- Index of The Flash
- Index of Teen Wolf
- Index of The Good Place
- Index of Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Index of Sherlock
- Index of Joey
- Index of The Originals
- Index of Death Note
- Index of The Last Kingdom
- Index of This Is Us
- Index of Friends
- Index of Iron Fist
- Index of Gossip Girl
- Index of 1962
- Index of Modern Family