The Central Government of India brings out various schemes every year to help the farmers in their agricultural activities and in turn give a boost to the agricultural sector of the economy of India. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is one such scheme started by the Government of India under the Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare. It was started by the central government with the aim of giving some economic aid and financial benefit to the farmers of the country. Both, male as well as female adult farmers with land registered in their name, are eligible for acquiring the benefits of this scheme, and the scheme is a boon for farmers with small land-holdings.
Details Of The PM Kisan Scheme
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a scheme of the central sector which is fully funded by the Government of India. The scheme was launched on the 24th of February, 2019, with the Budget by Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The 1st installment was for the period of December 2018 to March 2019. Under this scheme, a supportive income of Rs. 6000 per year is provided in three equal installments to land-holding farmer families. The first installment gets deposited during the 1st period of the scheme or between the months of December to March, the second gets deposited between April to July in the 2nd period, and the third installment gets deposited during the 3rd period of the scheme or between August to November.
As mentioned above, in the scheme, family implies any husband, wife and minor children. The State Governments and Union Territories’ administration are responsible for identifying these eligible farmer families for receiving support in accordance with the guidelines of the scheme. The fund gets directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. This economic aid is an effort on part of the central government to help small and marginal land-holding farmers in procuring inputs for agriculture and other allied activities for carrying out their agricultural activities smoothly, as well as helping these farmers with domestic needs.
How To Register Yourself On The Portal
Any farmer, who has not yet registered themselves under the scheme or has been deprived of the benefits of the Scheme, can now register themselves online on the official portal. Before applying, you should check their eligibility and the terms of the scheme. However, all institutional landholders are excluded from the scheme.
Follow these steps for registering yourself on the portal:
- Log in to the official website of PM Kisan at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Clicking on New Farmer Registration opens a new page as can be seen below.
- On the page, select your language. After this, select the type of application between Rural or Urban Farmer Registration, as is applicable in your case.
- Fill in your Aadhar Card number, mobile number, select your state and enter the captcha code.
- After selecting all the options, click on the ‘Send OTP’ button, as seen in the image above.
- After this, enter all the details required, such as the name of the farmer, land details, bank details, and so on.
- Once all the details have been entered, submit your application form.
- After the form has been submitted, a Registration Slip will be generated. Take out a printout of the Registration Slip for future references.
List Of Beneficiary States And Union Territories For Pm Kisan Scheme
The 10th installment was released on the 1st of January, 2022, by Prime Minister Narendra Modi at an event held via video conferencing. The farmers from the following Indian States and Union Territories are beneficiaries under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana:
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- The Dadra and Nagar Haveli And Daman And Diu
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
Pm Kisan 2022: How To Check Your 10th Installment Status
The 10th installment of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was released and credited on the 1st of January, 2022, to the registered bank accounts of the beneficiaries of this scheme. All farmers registered under this scheme can check the PM Kisan 10th Installment Beneficiary Status by visiting the official website of www.pmkisan.gov.in or at pmkisan.nic.in. The farmers can check the status with the help of their Aadhar Cards and registered mobile numbers.
The 10th installment of Rs. 2000 was credited to the bank accounts of those farmers who have registered themselves for this scheme, and the scheme has seen the registration of more than 10 crore farmers from all over India from each state. The central government transfers Rs. 6000 every year through DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme). A total of Rs. 20,900 crore rupees will be transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary farmers. Earlier the 9th installment of the scheme was transferred to the registered bank accounts of the beneficiaries in August 2021.
Checking Your Name Under The List Of Beneficiaries
You can first check for your name under the list of Beneficiaries under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Once you find your name, you can proceed with checking your status. For this, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to the official website of PM Kisan at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Scroll down on the homepage of the official website to the Farmers Corner and there click on the ‘Beneficiary List’, as is seen encircled below.
- Clicking on the Beneficiary List opens a new page, as can be seen below.
- On the page, select the information that is applicable in your case from the drop-down lists.
- You will be required to select your State, District, Sub-District, Block, and Village.
- After selecting all the options, click on the ‘Get Report’ button, as seen in the image above.
- A list of beneficiaries in your area will be displayed which will appear as shown in the image below.
- In the list that is displayed, you can check for your name and then proceed accordingly for checking the status.
Check The Status Of The 10th Installment
To check the status of the 10th installment, you can follow the steps given below:
- Login to the official website of PM Kisan at www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Scroll down on the homepage of the official website to the Farmers Corner and there click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’, as is seen encircled below.
- Clicking on Beneficiary Status opens a new page, as can be seen below.
- On the page, you can enter either your ‘Aadhar Number’ or registered ‘Account Number’.
- After entering the number, click on the ‘Get Data’ button, as seen in the image above.
- This will show you the data which will help you check your status.
- Under the PM Kisan Scheme 10th Installment Status, there are three options visible or displayed. These include:
- Payment Transferred
- FTO (Fund Transfer Order) has been generated, but Payment Confirmation is still pending.
This means that you will be receiving the benefits shortly as the OTP for the fund transfer has been generated by the bank.
- RFT (Request For Transfer) has been signed by the State.
This implies that the amount of Rs. 2000 that you have to receive under the scheme has been approved by the government of your concerned state, and this amount will shortly be credited to your account.
- If Rs. 2000 has not been credited to the account, then you can wait for some time, and check again later.
- The status will also show if there are any errors you have made while registering for the scheme.
A Final Word
For any other queries or problems that the farmers might face, they can contact the authorities. The PM Kisan Helpline Numbers are 155261 and 011-24300606. You can also reach out to the Help Desk from the official website by clicking on the option of ‘Contact Us.’ The Help Desk will lead you to a ‘Query Form’ which you can fill and get your issue resolved.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why was My PM Kisan Application Rejected?
An application for the PM Kisan Scheme may be rejected for a variety of reasons some of which include the applicant not being eligible for availing the benefits of the scheme, incomplete details specified in the application, wrong information mentioned, forged or fake documents, and more.
2. Why Do I Not See My Name in the Beneficiary List?
A possible reason for not seeing your name in the Beneficiary List is late registration. If you register after the Beneficiary List has been created, your name will not be included in it. However, if your registration was successful, you will be able to find your name in the next Beneficiary List which will be released.
3. Can I Apply for the PM Kisan Scheme Even If I Do Not Have Land Registered Under My Name?
If you do not have land registered under your name, you cannot apply for the PM Kisan Scheme. Only those farmers who have registered land in their name can apply for this particular scheme.
4. Who All as Farmers Can Register for the Scheme?
The small and marginal farmers can register for the Scheme and become the beneficiaries of the PM Kisan Scheme if they have land registered under their names. For more details, check the eligibility criteria and ‘Scheme Exclusion’ on the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in .
5. I Have More Than 2 Hectares of Land. Will I Get The Benefit of The PM Kisan Scheme?
Yes, as per the revised guidelines, all land-holding farmers can register themselves as beneficiaries under this scheme and in turn, get the benefits of the PM Kisan Scheme.
- Meri Fasal Mera Byora Registration 2022 last date, Payment Status
- Voter ID Status Check 2022 (State-wise) Voter Card Track
- Maha Dbt Portal: Scholarship Registration, Eligibility & Date
- Swasthya Sathi Scheme 2022 Registration Online: Eligibility Criteria
- Sarathi Parivahan Sewa – Apply Driving License Online, Learner, DL Renewal