Meri Fasal Mera Byora, an indian portal developed by the administration of Haryana, aims to deliver different benefits to the state’s agricultural producers and farmers on one platform. Farmers may use the website to obtain all of the internet benefits rendered by the authorities of Haryana.
The Haryana government’s recent Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme is for farmer development and is administered by the state’s Agriculture Department. Farmers may learn about their crops, the challenges connected with them, and the remedies with the aid of the Haryana Ekharid Scheme. Once the farmer has identified the problem, it is much simpler for him to obtain a remedy through the plan.
Every year, many farmers die as a result of agricultural failure and debt. In a situation like this, the government’s action is beneficial. Farmers who participate in the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Scheme through the site will also be eligible for a variety of additional scheme-related advantages. During the portal’s debut, Haryana’s Chief Minister stated that around 1.5 lakh metric tonnes of grain will be bought every day. In addition, the state administration has designated 2000 mandis for grain and mustard purchase.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal
Meri Fasal Mera Byora’s online portal is offered in Hindi so that Haryana residents may adequately grasp the material. The site was created so that farmers would not have to attend many agencies for varied needs such as agriculture insurance or reimbursement in the event of natural disasters. Previously, farmers had to attend many offices and be hounded by intermediaries in order to obtain the necessary assistance and support for crop production.
However, with the aid of this platform, farmers may apply for their needs online and save the hassle of physically visiting the facilities. Farmers must register with the Meri Fasal Mera Byora site for the crops that they cultivate. After giving the necessary information, the farmer will be registered and will be entitled to all of the services that the Haryana Government provides to qualified producers in the province.
Benefits of Meri Fasal Mera Byora
The Meri Fasal Mera Byora has the following advantages:
- Farmer certification, crop certification, and farm information will all be kept available on the internet.
- A one-of-a-kind endeavors to provide all government resources and assistance to agricultural producers in one location.
- To give agricultural sowing timing and market knowledge.
- Agriculture-related information will be made accessible on time.
- Fertilizer, seedling, mortgage, and agricultural apparatus subsidies are available when required.
- To give aid at the appropriate moment during natural disasters.
Important Characteristics To Note
Farmers may make use of a variety of options available on the platform. Some of the essential aspects are listed below:
- The harvest of registered agricultural producers on this website will be acquired at the Government’s assistance price.
- The administration will effectively assist farm owners through this site on every plan implemented for farmer wellbeing.
- Farmers who register using this site will receive an Rs.10 per acre reward.
- Possibilities for distributing and advertising farm products are also accessible through this site in order to earn capital appreciation.
- Farmers’ crop information will be registered online for free by the Village Level Enterprise (VLE) of the Common Service Centers situated in the communities.
- The farmers’ inducement will be deposited straight into their banking funds via e-Payment.
How It Works?
This easy method will allow farmers to self-report information on their property and crops, allowing them to access the many advantages of government programs directly. Land owners will be considered necessary to update personal data such as the full title of the harvest planted, regions encased under agriculture, cropping period, mobile phone number. They also need to add the bank account details of the farmer in order to receive the different advantages made available by the Haryana Authorities, such as insurance covers, subsidization for agricultural advancement, remuneration for yield losses caused by natural disasters, and other monetary incentives under numerous arrangements.
Services of the Department
The facilities provided by the several ministries under this site are as follows:
- Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare: Agricultural output, exploration and technology, livestock farming, aquaculture, forest management, agricultural advertising, soil and water conservation, fertilizer administration, tube well as well as micro-irrigation are among some of the topics handled by this division.
- Department of Food Civil Supplies: The income department has the responsibility of the procurement and circulation of grain crops, the procurement of storage facilities for feed grain preservation, the purchasing of food products for civic purposes, the trading and business in grain production, and so on.
- Department of Consumer Affairs: Internal commerce, interstate commerce, legal measurement instruction, pricing surveillance, maintaining a stock of necessary goods, and preventing black sales are all part of the income tax department.
- Department of Science and Technology: This science and technology branch conducts business testing in all disciplines of scientific knowledge and innovation, with the exception of food, medications, pharmaceuticals, and armaments and ammunition, in local facilities run by the National Test House.
The following are the qualifying requirements for registering on the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal:
- Farmers who live in the region of Haryana are all qualified.
- To enroll on the platform, the farmer candidate must be at least 18 years old.
- Agricultural workers, which would include landlords, lessees, and renters, can also enroll.
When enrolling for the portal, the following papers must be provided:
- PAN card, Aadhaar, Drivers’ Licence, Voter Identification Card, and other forms of identification are acceptable.
- Aadhar identification, valid passport, electricity bill, land tax bill, and so on are examples of proof of address.
- Picture in passport size
- Documentation pertaining to land/property details (Khewat, Killa, Khasra, as well as Khatoni number)
- Account statements from Farmer Bank
- Any further documentation (if it is applicable)
Steps for Online Registration On Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal
Perform the procedures underneath to enroll for the Meri Fasal Mera Byora portal:
1st Step: The farmer must visit Meri Fasal Mera Byora official webpage.
2nd Step: Go to the portal’s main page and tap on option “Registration”.
3rd Step : In order to sign up as a farm owner, the candidate must input a cellphone number or Aadhaar information into the search window.
4th Step: After entering the specific data, the farmer must input personal information such as the applicant’s identity, date and place of birth, location, and so on in order to continue with the application.
5the Step: The farmer must now supply a summary of the product as well as sowing field specifics.
6th Step: After entering crop and planting land information, click the “Next” option to continue.
7th Step: In the following stage, the farmer must provide bank information such as account information, account owner identity, bank name, and Identification number and afterward select the “Next” option to proceed with the registration process.
8th Step Lastly, the landowner must fill out the information of the mandi or aarthiya to effectively finish the enrollment process.
Please keep in mind that after registering, the candidate will be given a reference id as well as an acknowledgment code for future use.
CSC (Common Service Center) Registration
To enroll via Common Service Centers (CSC), the landowner must go to the closest Common Service Center (CSC) in your region with the relevant documentation for online registration of farmers and crops. Village Level Entrepreneurs (VLE) of Common Service Centers will enroll at no cost, and a citation will be sent to farmers upon completing the registration process for their records.
How to Print the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Online Application
You may fill out the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Application Form by following the procedures below:
- To download the Meri Fasal Mera Byora request form, go to the program’s online webpage.
- On the website’s main page, select the Printout button.
- The application is visible in front of you.
- Fill up your name, phone number, and bank account details.
- Make a copy of the application’s printed copy.
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Payment Status
All farmers who have enrolled under this system will get their payments as soon as the state government makes them available. The money is directly transferred to their savings account.
If you have not received the money in your bank account, you can inquire about it. You must go to the bank to examine the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Payment Status.
Kisan Registration Bank Details Update
It is possible that you will need to modify your bank account for a variety of reasons. In this scenario, you may easily switch your checking account and refresh your most current account on the site by following these procedures.
- Step 1: Log in to the website to look at Farmer Corner.
- Step 2 – In this section, pick the button Bank Detail – Update (Haryana).
- Step 3 – For the next screen, enter the same cellphone number that you used to register previously.
- Step 4– After that, enter the verification code and click the submit button.
On the following screen, you must enter the data of your current bank account and modify the existing bank account.
Helpline numbers for Meri Fasal Mera Byora
If any of the agricultural producers want further information, they may visit the portal’s official homepage or call the hotline number. The toll-free hotline is 1800-180-2117 or 1800-180-2060. You can contact this hotline between the hours of 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Aside from the toll-free lines, the portal’s administrators may also be reached at 0172 2571553 as well as 0172 2571544. For an email address, please go here at [email protected].
Send to: [email protected]
Meri Fasal Mera Byora Yojana was launched by Haryana’s Chief Minister, Mr. Manohar Lal Khattar Ji, with the goal of assisting Haryana’s food producers. Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal is an internet portal that aggregates all agricultural and farmer-related statistics. The state legislature not only responds to but also solves farmers’ issues through this site.