Passing the Salesforce Field Service Consultant exam ensures a high standard of knowledge and expertise. The Salesforce Certified Field Service Consultant course is designed to verify the capability of trained compliance consultants, contractors, and administrators in deploying Salesforce Field Service to an enterprise. To succeed in the consultant role, the applicant needs to have worked in the field service business, know their way around mobile solutions, and be familiar with Salesforce’s basic data structures.
These 9 Subjects are included in the Exam outline.
- Configure Work Order procedures, parameters, and Activity Types; get familiar with the various field service settings used by the FSL Administrator.
- Compare and contrast aerial and street-level routing; describe the various types of FSL licenses and when to use each one.
- Describe the connections between timesheets, timesheet inputs, and service resources; Evaluate the various filtering methods available in the Dispatcher Console.
- Learn how to utilize Field Service Lightning’s Date/Time tracking fields /Contrast between multi-day and regular Service Appointments
- Determine the Most Suitable Optimization Service/Service Territories and Members to Use for a Given Scenario
- Demonstrate the utilization of service hours in managing service meetings, accounts, and work orders.
- Compare and contrast the features of the Field Service Mobile app with those of the Salesforce Mobile app; choose the best scheduling approach to meet business needs.
- Determine your company’s optimal dispatching strategy and apply it to the service schedule life cycle to carry out a work order.
- Determine the best method for completing Complex Work in FSL and show how to set up Work Order Milestones
Salesforce provides the Field Service Consultant exam questions. There is 60 score of multiple-choice/multiple-select questions and up to 5 blanks—the 105 minutes of exam time. The minimum percentage required to pass is 63%. The registration cost is USD 200 plus any taxes due per state or federal regulations. The retake price is USD 100 plus any taxes that must be paid per regional legislation. Field Service Consultant Dumps are available at https://www.dumpspedia.com/Field-Service-Consultant-dumps-questions.html
The prerequisites for this certification are the Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant credentials. You can take your proctored exam in a testing facility or take it in a secure online testing environment. No printed or electronic sources may be used at any time during the exam.
Benefits of Choosing Field Service Consultant Exam:
After getting a Field Service Consultant certificate, individuals become specialists in all these for the organization. Customers’ Field Service Management initiatives are handled effectively due to the company’s proactive customer engagement. You question the customer’s status quo and operating methods. Have the expertise to translate customer goals into Salesforce solutions and design infrastructure and solutions. You Strategically plan and direct the rollout of ServiceMax’s Asset 360 and Salesforce Field Service.
Acting as the principal consultant and leading the project scope from beginning to end, from defining requirements to implementing them and assisting with pre-sales by interacting with potential clients to identify new business prospects through developing estimates and scope documents. Expertise in a specific vertical market and familiarity with relevant technologies. Excellent proficiency with project management techniques (Agile, SCRUM, etc.). Having a firm grasp of key performance indicators and analytics for field service.
As a field consultant, you’ll need to keep an eye on a franchise or cluster of franchisees in a particular area and offer suggestions on how to boost customer service, revenue, and efficiency. You advise franchise managers on recruiting and training new employees, suggest job responsibilities for various positions, discover fresh merchandising possibilities, design marketing materials, and communicate organizational instructions about sales targets, performance metrics, and procedures. As regional manager, you often travel to all office locations to check in on progress and resolve any problems that have arisen.
Choosing a Field Service consultant exam for a progressive future has become a source of numerous experiences in managing and configuring a Salesforce application to accommodate the specific needs of a field service operation. You have experience collaborating with different teams, including project managers, programmers, and solution architects, which makes you a valuable consultant.