Vacationing in Dubai can be really adventurous, as there are so many activities that you can do. How about sand surfing or playing beach volleyball? In fact, the best way to enjoy the desert scenario is through a safari ride that takes you right through the sand dunes. If this is not exciting enough, you can enjoy its culture and heritage at museums and old streets.
Know This Before Going To Dubai For Sightseeing
During the summer, it can be really hot due to the extreme desert heat, so bring along light clothing rather than conservative ones like maxi dresses, jeans, leggings for women, full-sleeved shirts, and formal trousers for men. In winter, you can get ones that keep you a bit warm, as it is cool but not chilly at this time of the year. Arrive in Dubai through Emirates Airlines and enjoy a fun time exploring its exotic malls and shopping venues. What kind of things must you pack before a journey to Dubai? Here is a look at what you need to have or do to have a smooth time in this city:
- When travelling on the streets of Dubai and exploring its many small avenues, you certainly want to be alert with your belongings. A neck wallet comes in very handy as it can hold all your cards, money, and other small items. It has an RFID blocker that prevents hackers from scanning your financial details from far away and using it.
- Getting a VPN is really useful, as you are bound to be searching the net for information. It will help connect to public Wi-Fi quickly and when needed. You can use it to connect to the internet this way when you are at places like your hotel, a bus stop, a shopping mall, an airport, etc.
- When staying in the hotel, you might want to plug into a socket to recharge a cell phone, use a USB to iron your clothing, or use the kettle for some coffee. In all such situations, what comes to the rescue is the international power adapter, which also comes with a fuse. It also has a lifetime replacement guarantee.
- Having a shawl or scarf on your sightseeing adventures can be so helpful. You can use it to cover your head and shoulders when doing a camel ride or perhaps to keep you warm in case you are going out on cool winter evenings. It can also be used as a lovely accessory for your outfit to make it more stylish and fashionable.
- An easy way to get the clothes out of the bag when you are in Dubai is by using packing cubes instead of airbags. No more having to sift through the many clothing materials to find what you want when you can organise everything so neatly into such cubes. Just open and pull out what’s needed quickly from the respective cube, and that’s it.
- When travelling to overcrowded places like beaches or other popular shopping malls, keep your bag locked with TSA-approved luggage locks. They can be easily put in a bag to secure some essentials that you will take out as and when needed during sightseeing. These can be in the form of a wallet, sunglasses, makeup, or some identity papers.
- There are countless scenarios when you need a towel. However, not just any towel will do because such situations call for a quick-drying one. You can easily get it to wipe your face and hands; else, use it as a seat cover. It can also be used as a bath towel, as and when required. Its ability to dry quickly enables you to use it in so many ways: clean it with a quick wash, and then hang it up, where it dries pretty quickly, ready for its next usage.
You can explore Dubai in so many ways, such as by taking a helicopter ride or perhaps a luxury yacht, guided walking tours, or even camelback! Whatever your means of exploring this city, be sure to look into discounted tickets and get your guide. There are so many tips on how to bring down the price of sightseeing and skip lies to enjoy touring even further. Emirates Airlines will help you connect to Dubai directly from your country’s capital city for a fabulous vacation experience.