Thanks to the internet we can dig up information about any person, thing, or place within seconds. It takes just a few clicks to find what you are looking for. Speaking of which, many people are curious to know who Gloria Copeland is and whether she has Alzheimer’s disease.
Based on our research, Gloria Copeland is a famous televangelist and wife of Kenneth Copeland. She also co-founded the Kenneth Copeland Ministries with her husband.
Recently, there have been rumors about Gloria Copeland’s Alzheimer’s, causing her followers to find out more about her condition. In this article, we will try to provide all the information that you are looking for.
Gloria Copeland’s Alzheimer’s
Gloria Copeland is quite famous within the Christian community because of her work. She is one of the prominent televangelist, author, and speaker. Her followers also know her as the co-founder of Kenneth Copeland Ministries.
However, in recent weeks, Gloria has been in the news because of her health condition. All this started after a rumor about her Alzheimer’s started circulating the internet. Some reports also claim that Gloria suffered a stroke. These rumors have stirred a wave of curiousness among her followers as they seek answers.
Gloria herself did not release a statement about her health, but her son did. Pastor George Pearsons, Gloria’s son confirmed that his mother is in good health. He also cleared the rumours saying that his mother doesn’t have Alzheimer’s. He added that Gloria never suffered a stroke.
As far as it is known Gloria is in good health and spending more time with her friends and family.
For those who were curious about Gloria Copeland’s health condition, now you know what the truth is.
Things To Know About Gloria Copeland
Here are some things that you would want to know about Gloria Copeland:
- Gloria Copeland was born on 12th February 1942. She grew up in a small town in Arkansas. Later her family relocated to another town in Arkansas called Jacksonville.
- During her high school days, Gloria was a cheerleader for her school’s football team.
- Gloria Copeland tied the knot with Kenneth Copeland in 1963. Her husband was born and brought up in West Texas.
- Before becoming a televangelist, Kenneth Copeland was an artist. He was signed under the record label Imperial Records.
- Gloria and Kenneth Copeland share two children – Kellie Copeland Swisher and John Copeland. Both of them work with their parents at the Kenneth Copeland Ministries.
- Gloria Copeland is also a successful author and wrote several books throughout her career. Some of her best-selling titles are “From Faith to Faith: A Daily Guide to Victory,” and “Hidden Treasures: Abundant Living in the Riches of Proverbs.”
- Kenneth Copeland Ministries was founded by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland in 1967, four years after their marriage. Although the headquarters are located in Brisbane, Australia, KCM’s presence is spread across 186 countries.
After reading through the above paragraphs, it is clear that Gloria Copeland doesn’t have Alzheimer’s or any such condition. She is living a healthy life with her friends and family.