The chaotic duo of Kitty and Orc charmed audiences with their quirky adventures in the first season of “Battle Kitty.” Now, fans are eagerly awaiting the next chapter in their quest for the coveted Champion title.
Given the kind of reception that the first season acquired, it is safe to assume that Netflix has something good in store concerning the show’s renewal. Is it going to happen sometime soon? To be fair, it doesn’t look like a possibility at the moment.
We have acquired all the available information about Battle Kitty Season 2 and everything that you can uncover about the show’s return down the line.
When is Battle Kitty Season 2 Releasing?
Battle Kitty aired in April 2022, which indicates that it has been close to two years since the first season. At this point, it is pretty much impossible to decide what the future has in store.
Given the time it takes for the production of such an elaborate show, it is safe to assume that the wait will be slightly longer than what we anticipated in the beginning. Netflix hasn’t renewed the show yet, which is another reason why the fans are wondering if the show would return at all.
But, the silver lining is that there are no official reports regarding the show’s cancellation, so we can rest easy knowing that the show is most likely returning. Some sources indicate a possible release in 2024 or 2025.
What can we expect from Battle Kitty Season 2?
The details about Battle Kitty Season 2 remain a mystery at this point. We have not gotten any insight on the exact plot details but there are some things we can expect.
- Expect to see a fresh batch of wacky and formidable creatures for Kitty and Orc to conquer. Get ready for epic battles with robotic sharks, laser-wielding chickens, and maybe even a grumpy dragon or two!
- Season 1 explored the bond between Kitty and Orc, but Season 2 might delve deeper into their journeys. Will Kitty’s confidence blossom? Will Orc overcome his insecurity? We might even see some unexpected character growth from sidekicks like Iago and Zaza.
- Prepare for the unexpected! The creators have promised even more surprising turns and hilarious moments that will leave you laughing and scratching your head. Remember, it’s Battle Kitty, so anything goes!
The second season, if it happens, will pick up from where Season 1 ended. So, one thing is for sure, you need to be aware of the plot of the first season and familiarize yourself with the characters as well before you start with the second one.
Who is returning to Battle Kitty Season 2?
The comeback of Battle Kitty with a sequel will more than likely involve the cast from the first season. That is a given and the cast will primarily include:
- Matt Layzell as Kitty
- Daniele Gaither as Aon Altramnix
- Baker Terry as Bozark
- Gideon Adlon as ZaZa Royale
- Jaboukie Young-White as Warriors
- Robbie Daymond as Iago Fineheart
- Thurop Van Orman as Memory Monster
- Amanda McCann as First Gate Guardian