Discontinuation of series is a rather well-known trend in the K-Drama World. So, when K-Drama fans get a series they like, they wish to protect it at all costs. Something similar to this has happened with Vincenzo.
The new mafia thrilling drama series, Vincenzo, was released first on TV and would be aired according to Korean Standard Time only. Owing to its immense and growing popularity, the show was thereafter made available to the entire world audience. All of its episodes were made available on Netflix.
Now, fear has once more seized the fans of the show as it seems like the show might be discontinued. Is the show getting canceled? Will the show continue? If the show indeed is going to come back with a season 2 then when would that be released? Find out answers to all these questions and more just a few scrolls down.
What is the release date of Vincenzo Season 2?
Sadly, no official information is available regarding a possible 3rd season of Vincenzo. Neither the OTT platform nor the makers have confirmed any news regarding Vincenzo Season 3 happening.
There is one good news for the fans though.
Cast members and the writers of the show have dropped hints throughout various interviews that a third season of the show might someday actually be the reality.
For now, however, no official update is given to the media. The show for now is known to be not in production. Fans need to keep waiting for some further news on the show’s update.
What could be the plot of Vincenzo Season 2?
The plot of Vincenzo chronicles around an adopted Italian by the same name as the title. He gets mixed with some Mafia trouble. Upon getting mixed with these Mafia gangs he starts to function as their lawyer. As fate would have it, our protagonist ends up in South Korea. There Vincenzo meets Hong Cha-Young.
Vincenzo and Cha-Young fall in love. They develop a relationship even as Vincenzo continues his Mafia gang lifestyle, continuing his revenge plans and succeeding too.
However, the happiness of this couple is short-lived. Vincenzo has to leave for another mission and he has to leave behind Cha-Young. With Cha-Young he also leaves behind valuable gold, something that many people are after.
Season 2 would follow the story of Vincenzo as he survives another adventure and comes back to collect the valuable gold. Will he be able to do that? That is the question that season 2 would have answered if it was to make a comeback.
Who would be the cast members in Vincenzo Season 2?
Here is what a possible cast of Vincenzo season 2 would have looked like.
- Song Joong-ki (Vincenzo Cassano / Park Joo-hyung)
- Jeon Yeo-been (Hong Cha-young)
- Ok Taec-yeon (Jang Joon-woo / Jang Han-seok)
- Yoo Jae-myung (Hong Yu-chan)
- Kim Yeo-jin (Choi Myung-hee)
- Kwak Dong-yeon (Jang Han-seo)
- Jo Han-chul (Han Seung-hyuk)
- Lee Hang-na (Kwak Hee-soo)
- Choi Deok-moon (Tak Hong-sik)
- Kim Hyeong-mook (Chef Toto)
- Yang Kyung-won (Lee Cheol-wook)
- Yoon Byung-hee (Nam Joo-sung)
- Kim Seol-jin (Larry Kang)
- Lim Cheol-soo (An Gi-seok)
- Seo Ye-hwa (Jang Yeon-jin)
- Kim Yoon-hye (Seo Mi-ri)
- Kim Young-woong (Park Seok-do)
- Choi Young-jun (Cho Yeong-un)
- Kang Chae-min (Kim Young-ho)
- Yoon Bok-in (Oh Gyeong-ja)
- Jung Ji-yoon (Yang Joo-eun)
- Kim Woo Jin (Paramedic)
- Kwon Seung-Woo (Chae-shin)
- Ri Woo-jin (Jeok-ha)
- Kwon Tae-won (Tae Jong-gu)
- Lee Dal (Jun Soo-nam)
- Seo Jin-won (Hwang Jin-tae)
- Hwang Tae-kwang (Seo Woong-ho)
- Lee Do-guk (Hwang-gyu)
- Kim Tae-Hoon (Pyo Hyeok-pil)
- Na Chul (Na Deok-jin)
- Jung Wook-jin (Seon-ho)
- Hong Seo-joon (Gil Jong-moon)
- Kim Geun-Hwan (Chairman Jang’s Assistant)
If you have been an ardent fan of the show then keep your fingers crossed. A new season might just be around the corner. Yet, one should always be ready for things to go either way.