With the onset of the Pandemic and no plans to go out, everyone has been stuck at their homes. In this time, we all found ourselves indulging in video games more than often. Lucky for us, today, we have a large number of platforms from where we can enjoy our favorite video games.
In this article, we will be discussing one such popular video game in the world of gaming that has made its name known around the world with its sky soaring popularity. The game in question here is none other than Minecraft. So are you looking for a way to download the Minecraft Bedrock Edition absolutely free? You might be quite bored with playing the original edition of the game, right! Or could it be that you have purchased the Minecraft Java Edition before October 2018? If you are looking for the answer to all of these questions, then you have stumbled upon a gold mine; as in this article, we will tell you How You Can Download Minecraft Bedrock Edition In Your PC For Free!
Why is Minecraft Bedrock Edition more preferable than Java and Console Legacy Edition?
Minecraft is a type of building block game where you can create your own world. Millions of users play it on a variety of devices which improves their gaming skills. The game itself has a set of good compatibility features with various devices. Minecraft has different editions such as the Minecraft PE for smartphones, the Java Edition for PC, and the Bedrock Edition, which allows its users to play the game on Android devices, iOS smartphones, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and many more devices.
Minecraft Bedrock Edition differs from Java Edition and Console Legacy Edition in the following ways, which makes it more preferable:
- More Saturated Graphics
- Different Terrain Generation
- Better for Cross-Platforms Play
- Easy to hop into and more stable than Java Edition
- An official add-on system
- Other Exclusive Items
Bedrock Edition is one of the most preferred editions for Minecraft. But it has one disadvantage that the Bedrock Edition can only be bought and used by the users who had purchased the Java Edition of the game before October 2018, as they are the only ones that can demand a free copy of the same. If you are one of these people, we are here to help you set up the game on your PC. But if you are not, we have also provided ways to get the Minecraft Bedrock Edition on your PC For Free.
3 Ways to Download and Use Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC for Free
There are three ways in which you can Download The Minecraft Bedrock Edition On Your PC For Free. Choose any one method of your liking.
1st Way: Using the Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC with the help of Mojang’s official website
The first method to use the Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC for Free is through the help of Mojang’s official website. All you need to do is:
- Open any web browser of your preference and then visit the Mojang official website, i.e., www.mojang.com.
- Click on the Homepage and go to the account button. Tap on its Login Button and enter the details asked for, such as your Email and Password.
- After you successfully Log in, you will have to tap on the Redeem Button underneath it and select the Minecraft Bedrock Edition For Windows 10.
- After you successfully navigate to the Microsoft Store, tap on the Redeem Button present there. Now, all you need to do is make your way to the Minecraft Bedrock Edition For Windows 10 and select the Open Button for the game to start.
- The Minecraft Bedrock Edition For Windows 10 will be successfully installed and in working condition.
2nd Way: Using the Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC with the help of Xbox One
The second method to download and use Bedrock Edition on PC for Free is through the help of an Xbox One. For the successful processing of this method, make sure that you possess the Classic Version of Minecraft on your PC and then follow these steps:
- Open your Xbox and with the game on it from the start.
- After that, locate the Store Tab and scroll to the top of the screen to Press A on your Xbox One controller.
- After you Press A in the controller, select the search button and press A again. You will find it in the middle. Here, you are to type the word ‘Minecraft.’
- After typing Minecraft, you will have to tap on the icon with the three horizontal lines.
- Select the Get button and again click on A. After doing so, all you need to do is wait until the download process is completed and the installation is successfully done.
3rd Way: Using the Demo of Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC
The third method is using the Demo Version of the Minecraft Bedrock Edition. For this method, follow these steps:
- Open any browser of your preference and visit the official Minecraft Website.
- Click on the icon with three horizontal lines located at the Homepage’s top right corner. After you are navigated from the Homepage, you will find an option of Trial and Download.
- Click on this button appearing on the menu and tap on the Download button.
- This will result in the installation of Minecraft on your PC. After the installation, the next thing you need to do is launch it on your desktop.
- Once you are able to launch it successfully, you will be asked to enter the account information for your Minecraft ID.
- At this point, all you need to do is enter your details and start playing the game for about 100 minutes.
It is to be noted that if you do not possess a Minecraft account, then you’ll have to create one before you try to use any of the methods mentioned above.
Why is Minecraft so popular?
Minecraft is one of the most popular games ever made. It has a huge community of players who create custom maps, mods, and other content to keep the game new and exciting for its players. Not only that, but the Minecraft community also allows you to interact with other players who enjoy the game.
What are the different versions of Minecraft?
Minecraft has two major versions available. This includes the Bedrock Edition and Java Edition. Although both the games are the same, there are a few differences between the two. For instance, Bedrock Edition doesn’t support quasi-connectivity like Java Edition.
How to play Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC?
To play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition, you will need to download and install the newest version of the launcher on your Windows 10 or 11. Once that is done, you can launch and play Minecraft: Bedrock Edition.
Which version is better Bedrock Edition or Java Edition?
Both versions of Minecraft are preferred by players. However, if you want more stable performance, then you should go for the Bedrock Edition as it offers a smoother and more stable experience over the Java Edition. It doesn’t matter what PC you are using, Bedrock is always more stable than Java.
Minecraft holds the position of being one of the most sought-after video games in the World. Whether it is popular Youtubers or Influencers, everyone has been seen taking part in it, making more people want to know its gameplay. We hope that our methods of Downloading The Bedrock Edition of Minecraft will help you achieve a better gaming experience to play all you want. All these ways to download and use Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PC for free are 100% legit and proven. If you have any other queries related to gaming tools or software, share them with us in the comments section!