Andhra Pradesh is one of the oldest states in the country and it was created by combining the Telugu-speaking region of the state of Madras and the princely state of Hyderabad.
The primary purpose of celebrating Diwali in this particular region is that the goddess of wealth Lakshmi is worshipped during this time. If you are looking for ways to send Diwali wishes to your friend who speaks in Telugu and lives in Andhra Pradesh or Telangana, you could take some clue from the kind of content you could include in your messages from what is given below.
Happy Deepavali 2021: Diwali Wishes & Messages with Images in Telugu Language & Fonts
- Send wishes in the morning
In the northern part of India generally, the festival is celebrated only in the evening time whereas in the southern states, like Andhra the festival begins very early in the morning. So, if you are planning to send Diwali wishes to your friend who lives in Andhra or Telangana, it is suggested to send the wishes in the morning itself.
Happy Diwali 2021 Messages in Telugu
- Send some sweets
In this particular region, the people begin the day by visiting the temple and they go on a huge shopping spree. A lot of people indulge in shopping for their favorite festivities. The sky in the nighttime is filled with beautiful crackers.
People generally make their regional sweets at their homes. So, if you are living in another part of India, you could send them over some sweets which are available in your region. This is a very genuine way of expressing the love, care, and affection that you have for them.
Happy Diwali 2021 Images in Telugu fonts
- Send wishes in Telugu
It is always recommended to send wishes in the local language the people speak to connect with them in a much better fashion. When you send over Diwali wishes in Telugu, you can connect with them even better.
- Send the diyas picture in the wishes
You could add pictures of the diyas in Diwali wishes in Telugu and other lamps in the pictures you send for the person. In Andhra, the festival is pronounced as Deepavali. The diyas form an integral part of the festival.
- Send new clothes
On the eve of Diwali, the people in the southern part of India purchase new clothes. If you are planning to send Diwali wishes to your friend, you could also send them over some clothes which would fit the festivity mood and make them feel they are valued and rewarded. It is expected of the person in the particular region to pay their respects to the god.
- Help your friend who learns a new skill
In the southern part of India, a lot of people celebrate this festival as leading them from darkness to light. The darkness is considered as ignorance/unawareness and light is considered as the knowledge and leading them to enlightenment. So everyone tries to learn a skill during this particular period, you could make their Diwali much better by trying to help them learn a new skill.
These are some of the ways by which you could send the Diwali wishes to your friend who lives in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana or speaks in Telugu. There could be a lot of other ways as well. But these are some of the most useful and heart-warming ways.
- Celebrate Eco Friendly & Safe Diwali 2021: Slogans, Quotes, Deepavali Thoughts & Go Green Status
- Diya Images for Whatsapp
- Happy Diwali 2021 Wishes for Couple, Wife & Husband
- Happy Diwali 2021 Wishes for Sister & Brother
- Happy Diwali 2021 Wishes for Clients, Boss, Corporate, Employees, Customers & Business Partner
- Romantic Happy Diwali Wishes For Girlfriend & Boyfriend
- Happy Diwali Wishes for Friends & Family
Happy Diwali Quotes in Telugu Language
- Happy Diwali Wishes in Hindi
- Diwali Wishes & Quotes with Images in Tamil
- Happy Diwali Wishes & Quotes in Marathi
- Diwali Wishes, Shayari, Quotes & Images in Punjabi Language & Fonts
- Diwali Wishes, Quotes & Images in Malayalam
- Diwali Wishes, Quotes & Images in Urdu Language
- Diwali Wishes in Gujarati to Brighten Up Your Celebration