Hold onto your pistons, street racing fans, because the asphalt is about to get scorching once again! Street Outlaws: America’s List, the show that pits the nation’s fastest street racers against each other for ultimate asphalt supremacy, is roaring back for a third season.
Getting to witness the high-octane drama and the crashes during the race is an adrenaline-pumping experience. With the success of the first two seasons, it would be disappointing if the show doesn’t return with a third season.
In this article, we will take a peek into all the details about Street Outlaws: America’s List Season 3 and its eventual release.
When is Street Outlaws: America’s List Season 3 Releasing?
Do we have a date yet? Well, technically not yet. Some of the fans were expecting the show to be canceled with the departure of the Big Chiefs.
However, Discovery GO has not canceled the show officially and they have also not renewed it yet, so it is a pretty dicey position at the moment. But we also have to keep in mind that the second season wrapped up in June 2022, so it would be futile to expect a new season right off the bat.
Creating shows like Street Outlaws: America’s List Season 3 takes time, so it makes sense that the third season will take some extra time to be released as well.
What can we expect from Street Outlaws: America’s List Season 3?
If you have watched the first two seasons, you most likely know the show’s premise and how things pan out in the show. So, the third season won’t be any different.
We can expect the following few highlights to probably transpire:
- The competition’s never been fiercer, and existing grudges will erupt into spectacular street battles. Familiar faces like Lizzy Musi and Shawn Ellington will square off in a fresh chapter of their ongoing feud, while established legends like Big Chief and Chuck battle for dominance.
- Season 3 will shine a spotlight on rising stars eager to climb the ranks. New racers, fueled by ambition and raw talent, will challenge the established order, shaking up the list and injecting fresh adrenaline into the competition.
- Expect to see mind-blowing innovations under the hood. These street warriors are pushing the limits of car customization, crafting mechanical marvels that blur the line between science and sorcery. Prepare to be awestruck by their ingenuity and daring.
- As always, Street Outlaws: America’s List delivers edge-of-your-seat racing action. Every quarter-mile stretch becomes a gamble with danger, where one wrong move can spell disaster. Get ready for adrenaline-pumping battles that will leave you speechless.
Who is returning to Street Outlaws: America’s List Season 3?
With the potential plot out of the way, the last thing worth discussing is the cast and characters in the third season.
Once the show receives the green light, it will return with the following cast:
- Justin “Big Chief” Shearer
- Kye Kelley
- JJ Da Boss
- Craig Piligian
- Samuel Korkis
- Todd Lefkowitz